Friday, 24 June 2011

Would you believe me when I tell you, you're the queen of my heart.

Having had the last 5 days with no work to go to, I have become insanely bored so the little things I do in a day have to be exaggerated in my head to make them seem worthwhile.
Highlights of my day include, stretching my ears back to normal (after the whole infection thing and them shrinking :( ), feeding the fish, having a bath, re-alphabetising our DVD's as no one can seem to stick to the system! (by 'the' system I mean my system)  pairing up all of our socks, managing to fit all of mine and Jason's clothes into our single chest of drawers.
Look as it all closed and lovely!
All of my ear tapers on top there! niiiccceeee.
I also put trinkets into my printers frame, finally! which I got at a carboot for 50p, pure bargain.


 I got the midsummers night dream miniature book a few years ago in Kims book shop in Chichester, and at a carboot a few weeks ago found a whole collection of miniature classics. Oh so very lovely and pointless, the text is small enough for an instant migraine but don't they look so lovely on my shelf... (minus the fact the are in front of all of my box sets, and Jason's World of Warcraft boxes... remember they are Jason's not mine.)



 Just to show you how small they really are.
 Everything a girl needs by her bedside.
I have just realised how this has turned into me showing off my incredibly messy room, although it is indeed organised mess, and very clean. I like clean.


 I ♥ Love.
 Shrines.
Johnstons symbolic visions help me sleep.
 Before I moved in Jason's desk was here, this wall started with the picture of the hippo I brought home for him on the right and a few pictures of me, a very good mix of course.


 I needed the poster, but was very freaked out by the genitals, so here is a travel tag I made with an angry National Geographic woman on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment